FOR ALL MEMBERS AND VISITORS (INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE NOT SAILING):
PLEASE READ AND ABIDE BY LYSTERFIELD SAILING CLUB’S COVID SAFE PLAN.
You can download it here:
LSC Covid Safe Plan
Lysterfield Sailing Club – Covid Safe Plan
Prepared by S McConnell 19 Nov 2020
Ensure everyone is at least 1.5m apart whenever possible.
- No sailing on two person dinghies unless from the same household.
- Crew on the rescue boat to keep 1.5m apart whenever possible.
- Only the OOD and useful assistants to be in the tower.When there is more than one person in the tower, keep at least 1.5m apart. No socialising in the tower.
- Sail at home whenever practical.
- Wear a fitted face mask at all times except when actually sailing.
- Rescue boat crew to wear face masks.
- Provide disinfectant in the tower and clubroom.
- Regularly disinfect any surface which may be touched by a person within seven days of another touching it. (e.g. door knobs, locks, radio, taps)
- Wash hands regularly.
- Each sailor to sign-on before races.
- Visitors to write phone and email address on sign-on sheet.
- Non-sailing members and visitors to also record their presence on the sign-on sheet.
- OOD to record on the sign-on sheet the names of the duty personnel.
- Sign-on sheets to be stored in tower for future reference.
- Do not attend if you have symptoms or are a contact of someone with symptoms.
- Go home immediately if you develop illness of any form.
- Worksafe Victoria 132360 to be notified if anyone infected has attended.
- Contact and notify all personnel who were present if anyone infected has attended.
- Avoid meeting indoors, stay outdoors..
- Drink from disposable containers, or ensure you thoroughly wash and disinfect non-disposable containers, taps and surfaces.